Do not ask what StdAir can do for you. Ask what you can do for StdAir.
You can help us to develop the StdAir library. There are always a lot of things you can do:
- Start using StdAir
- Tell your friends about StdAir and help them to get started using it
- If you find a bug, report it to us (on the dedicated Sourceforge's Trac Web site). Without your help we can never hope to produce a bug free code.
- Help us to improve the documentation by providing information about documentation bugs
- Answer support requests in the StdAir discussion forums on SourceForge. If you know the answer to a question, help others to overcome their StdAir problems.
- Help us to improve our algorithms. If you know of a better way (e.g., that is faster or requires less memory) to implement some of our algorithms, then let us know.
- Help to port StdAir to new platforms. If you manage to compile StdAir on a new platform, then tell how you did it.
- Send your code. If you have a good StdAir compatible code, which you can release under the LGPL, and you think it should be included in StdAir, then send it to the communauty.
- Become an StdAir developer. Send us (see the People page) an e-mail and tell what you can do for StdAir.